Who is your go-to for nutrition guidance? Is it your friend or brother? Your dietitian or doctor? A magazine or internet forum?
One constant in the nutrition field is that there will never be a shortage of opinions, ideas, or philosophies. For the most part, this is great news. We all have our own unique set of goals and needs, and it just makes sense that we would want a diverse array of options to choose from. Where the water becomes muddied, however, is when the claims overstep their backing. Many of us know the feeling of confusion after reading one article so strongly in favor of a concept followed only minutes later by another article that heaps negative criticism on the same idea. And so this search for the “holy grail” continues …
At the Transformat10n Lab, our emphasis is on linking up clients (and prospective clients) with Tennessee-based wellness professionals that specialize in the very element a client is interested in or needs assistance with. Just imagine the breadth of knowledge needed across these categories:
- Dietetics – Nutrition therapy, allergies/intolerances, food service prep
- Sports Nutrition – Pre- & post-workout fuel, vitamin deficiencies, energy balance
- Supplementation – Manufacturing, purity & potency, 3rd party testing, research
- Field experience – In-activity demands, gastric distress, training vs. competition
- Fitness programming — Workout planning, personal training, movement patterns
- Repair/Rehabilitation — Mobility, massage, therapies
- Sports/Wellness Psychology — Mindset, well-being, motivation
As a data hub for both clients and wellness professionals, we established FiTNet platform to link the two (think Tinder for wellness). You fill out a brief survey about what you are looking for, and we send you over a listing of wellness professionals that fit your needs. Y’all choose if, when, where, and how you want to get to work. If you are a Tennessee-based wellness professional, we also want to hear from you and learn more about what you do.
Note: We don’t do this for kickbacks or commissions. We set up this program to put as many variables in your corner as possible help our clients achieve real results. Tracking progress is a lot more fun when you are moving closer to your goals! We are a local company proud of our roots here in Tennessee and know there are a number of outstanding professionals in the area ready to change lives.